Place of work: All over Poland
Industrial service assistant
- carrying out specialised cleaning in Poland and the EU,
- taking care of the equipment,
- caring for your own and other employees’ safety,
- regularly inspecting equipment for possible repairs and modifications,
- representing the company and its owners in the best possible way.
- work in a stable company with international reach in the field of industrial services,
- remuneration: base salary + overtime + bonuses,
- professional training,
- attractive remuneration adequate to qualifications and involvement,
- transport and accommodation in hotels during work outside the company’s premises,
- after the trial period (3 months) – permanent employment contract,
- group insurance.
- physical fitness,
- willingness to develop,
- driving licence – category B (additional categories are welcome),
- physical and mental aptitude for working in confined spaces,
- a high sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a specialised team,
- willingness to travel.
How to apply?
Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org adding the following clause in your CV:
“I agree to the multiple processing of my personal data in the recruitment processes by JET Service Sp. z o.o. in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018. on the protection of personal data”.